Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

too much to write about

Before an entire month passes in between posts, I thought I'd just drop a note to say hi to anyone who has been thoroughly un-impressed with my blog lately. We have been keeping very busy, enjoying special visits from far-away family members, celebrating Christmas together, being tourists together and now being at our home together. It's very wonderful to have family come and visit us and see us in our home here. We got to visit the Taj Mahal and ride an elephant and camel and see the Amber Fort and an old abandoned city palace outside Agra, which were some things I have been wanting to see and do for a few years now. It was really great to do it with my sister and sister-in-law and her family.

So I have too much much to write about and will just stop for now since Nate has fixed us another mug of chai which I'd better go sit and enjoy. My sister is here for another couple of weeks and after that I might manage to post a bit more regularly again.
So long for now! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to hear about your travels and see pictures when life settles down again - is that possible? Enjoy having your sister there with you! I'm sure having family there has been super special.

Anonymous said...

love hearing from you. So glad you can have family there. Take good care of our Yaddle too. :) Wish we could join you for chai. And BIG hugs to the little people in your house. mormor/mamma for us here in Blair, where it is snowing AGAIN. Lots of snow this winter - where are those GRANDkids when we want to make snowmen and have snowball fights?

Anonymous said...

Joie,
Thanks for taking the time to post these pictures.

With love
Dad in WI