Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Precious moments

Here we are making rice together for supper:

These kids LOVE to help.
"YOOK, Mamma!! Come, you get the camera and take a picture! Yook a-dis!" It took me a couple of minutes to finish up what I was doing and get to his room to see that he had built the tallest tower he could imagine and he was bursting with pride. It was the first time that he requested me to take a picture of him and his accomplishment, and I felt special to document the moment.
BIG RACE DAY! - Ok, well, not really, but it was a 'sports day' today and the elementary school invited the little hillside kids to join in one short race. My kids didn't mind being the last two to the finish line - they just had a blast being with all the other kids.

Where's Will?


5 comments:

Sarah M said...

I spy Will! Glad you have such good helpers, Joie. Tell Will that tower is TALL! We're looking forward to visiting you - I keep telling Claire about her little cousins and how much fun she'll have playing with them.

Sarah M said...

Her little big cousins, I mean. : )

Anonymous said...

Go, Will! That is a great tower, and what a good runner you are! I love you, Will! Grandma Kate

Anonymous said...

Go Will, GO. :) mormor and morfar

Anonymous said...

You have some cute kids there cuz.
-Dave