Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

NEW MUSIC!

Well, one of my major projects is drawing to a close:
recording some songs I've written as a music album:
Heart-Spoken Lines

You are welcome to listen to it and download it - just don't try to sell it, please (by the way, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't sell.)

Where is it???
On the "MUSIC" page of this blog - just click on the word MUSIC (above) and it should take you there.

Let me know if you REALLY want a CD (which, I am realizing are growing obsolete) and for the making and mailing costs, I can get you one.

Enjoy! :-)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Joie, I love them! Once I started listening I couldn't stop. The lyrics and the music are beautiful. You are so talented. You should sell them.

Eleanor said...

Aw, Such BEAUTIFUL music you write Joie! :) Thanks for sharing, and I would LOVE a CD! :)

jsmarslender said...

Looking forward to listening soon! Thanks for sharing this, Joie.

Beth said...

Thank you for sharing this, Joie. What a gift you have and I love your lyrics! I was blessed! Beautiful music and truth in the messages.

Unknown said...

I love them, Joie! And how lovely to hear your voice again! :~) Is there any way to download them into my iTunes from Box.net? Otherwise, I WOULD love a CD ... let me know!

John and Liza said...

Beautiful Joie! Thanks for your email, it was encouraging to read and when life settles down a bit from all this moving, I'll be writing back :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

what a pretty quilt,Joie:)

~Ruth