Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Babies

Today at breakfast, I was thanking God for the food, when Annie started in with "jesus, baby mohala, baby ducha..." and when I had finished praying, she scowled at me because I had not included her prayer requests in my prayer. So Nate told her that she can pray for baby Mohali and baby Dechen whenever she likes - which seemed to go over well. Here are our kids looking at the two newest babies we've seen who were born to our friends just one day apart here in India in December:
Annie LOVES babies! Here she is holding baby Mohali:

Then Will got a chance to feed baby Mohali:
Annie nearly threw a fit, so Mohali's mamma saved some milk for Annie to feed him:
Here's a little quilt I made for Mohali before he and his parents headed back to Australia. I miss you guys!!
Baby Dechen is still around and we'll spend the rest of the semester hanging out with her and her parents, so that's nice! Like one of my friends commented: "It's raining babies here at WS!" That's nice- lots of people having babies, lots of friends pregnant - and I finally have people to pass baby things to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the post about Will and Bob the Builder,it was so funny.

-Ruthy :)