Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

December Pics

Well I found some pictures from December that I didn't post yet, so above is a pillow I made for Claire for Christmas. We had a really lovely Christmas together with family.



We've been seeing lots of Pine Martins around our house. They're hard to get pictures of, but Nate got this one not long ago. They're so graceful and beautiful. I'll miss seeing them around when we leave this place. I've heard they're also one of the monkey's only predators here. I like them! :)
Family meals around our table.

Annie and "baby Claire"
Annie really loves babies. She always called Claire "baby Claire" and usually she wanted to hold her on her lap. However, Claire, while almost a year younger than Annie, weighs more than her and is almost as tall, so sitting on Annie's lap was NOT Claire's idea of a good time. It sure was cute, though, to see them together.
"sit my yap, baby Claire"



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for letting us "visit" you through the pictures. Love it and loving all of you! Gma

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures!
Miss you all!
Love, Mg

jsmarslender said...

Thanks for posting those, Joie! Makes me miss you guys all the more. : ) It'll be fun to see Annie and Claire tag along through the years...Will and Annie were both so good to her.

Anonymous said...

so cute!!:)

~Ruthy