Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

P.S.

P.S.
-I have been informed by my family that the kids are not riding a horse, but a TIGER in a picture a couple of posts back.

- I have included my own responses to some of the comments I received in the comments section of the post on Babies and Thoughts - I thoroughly enjoyed the discussion! Thanks also for all the other comments you readers send me- I really appreciate hearing from you.

-My MARBLE countertop in the kitchen... one of the many things I will miss someday when we move away from here. I forgot to include this in my list of things I love in my previous post.

- Happy Santa Lucia Day today! Later, I'll post a couple of pictures about our morning celebration.

-Last but not least!!
Click on this link to go to our friends' blog. They have posted a short video clip in which you can see how Will drums everytime we sing any song. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Joanna Goodman said...

I watched that video clip and thought Will was very cute :) I was most intrigued however, trying to figure out if you, Joie, were the one playing the guitar or sitting behind Will with Annie... I played it a few times and still couldn't tell because it looks like you could be either!