Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Celebrating Christmas

Yes, today is Annie's 2nd birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!
(I'll post some pictures hopefully later today or tomorrow.)


But while the kids are napping and the house is quiet, I've been browsing around the internet and have found a wonderful blog with lots of thoughts and ideas on celebrating the Christmas season and wanted to share it here. It has a number of posts with many ideas of ways to keep Jesus Christ as the center of our celebrations throughout the Christmas season. I recommend it! :)

6 comments:

jsmarslender said...

Happy Birthday Annie! Two! Wow...

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are celebrating Annie's birthday here in Nebraska today too. :) Missing her - and all of you guys!!! I remember with much joy when I got to be there with you guys when she was born. What an incredible month that was!!!
Where is the blog with the Christmas season ideas and thoughts?
mamma

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Annie!
May Jesus bless you!

I love you so much, Miss Annie-Girl!

Big hugs to you from Grandma Kate

Joie said...

Click on 'wonderful blog' and the link will take you to the blog I mentioned in my post. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy(late) Birthday Annie!
I miss you and hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Lots of silly smooches and millions of hugs,
Auntie M (MaryGrace)

Beth said...

Loved the website! Thanks for sharing all those ideas! I think we will adopt some for ourselves. And HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANNIE!