Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Random 'news'

I walked into the living room to see it like this... such a funny pair they are!
There he is, standing next to his tower of cushions and wearing his beloved necktie. He rummages through his big toybox to find it every time he wants to play drums or when his Pappa is putting one on. Lots of times he just wanders around the house with it on. He's a character!

This picture was supposed to go with my last post, but our home internet connection has been really TERRIBLE so it was left behind. But before I get whining about our internet... I AM thankful that we even have internet, and I'd better stop there and head to bed! :)

P.S. other random 'news': -on the potty-training front, today Annie only wore her underwear around the house all day long and didn't have any accidents! WAHOO!! -on the Mamma front-I've had a lovely couple of days- even managed to write a song yesterday and made chicken pot pie yet again... and I might be addicted to york pepperment patties (which is bad because I only have one bag left until next summer... yikes! but they're oh so yummy!!!) -on the Pappa front, grading grading grading-and I think he's just amazing!
Ok, I'm off to bed!

4 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

LOVE IT! Must have fun parents or something. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how hilarious!! I am sitting in the library (our internet at home isn't working) and I can hardly contain myself. ;) Oh how cute they are, those little cherubs. Thanks, Joie for all the news and the pictures. And sounds like you are having a good week. I love you. mamma

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Will standing next to the pile of pillows and his necktie.
MaryGrace

Unknown said...

Go Annie! We have a funny picture of Katie when she was being potty-trained. She is sitting on her little potty with her underwear on her head ??, her glasses all crooked, and a cast on her leg cuz she had broken it. :( Ah, those were the days. :)