Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

too cute

Anna, sweet Anna. (Who, by the way is 15 months old and stands 27 inches tall- that's in the shortest 1 percentile of her age group- way off the chart... hmmm)
" Eewww... I just tasted some coal... it was kinda yucky and now I'm all dirty. Who keeps coal in the house anyway?!"
Ok, now let's be honest... when they were all dressed up like this to head outside to play, I was pretty sure who I would take more pictures of. As charming as Will is, he doesn't grin for my camera like Annie does, and besides that, Annie is wearing the very same sweater and hat I wore when I was her age, and isn't it precious to get some 'generational clothing' pictures?! And she's stinkin cute these days!

Now when Will spent the entire time outside looking like this (how does he see what he's doing?), I knew there was no hope of getting cute Will pictures, and I resigned myself to taking pictures of our little lady for the rest of the afternoon.



On another note, I am doing quite well. Thanks for all the prayers, notes and love - I feel like God is helping us through these days. I am really enjoying my family - it is healing to be together and to remember all that God has given us. We are so blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so blessed!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Joie, I've been thinking about you alot, and am really glad that you get to spend some fun time with the kiddos. Great pictures! Yep, Will is cute, and that age is fun- and Annie is beautiful! Those eyes, that smile, just precious! Have a wonderful weekend!
Brielle

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!!!!
MaryGrace

Anonymous said...

wow, what a cutie,
Grandpa Burchell