Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

the 4th of October?

I went to the hospital today to see the doctor who only comes once a month, since recently I learned that the third little Burchell is on the way. It was reassuring to see this tiny little one in an ultrasound and to get an approximate due date: maybe October 4th. I think that this will be a very long 7 months of waiting waiting waiting, but mainly I hope it comes before Will's birthday. Only God knows how everything will work out, but His plans are the best. So that's news from here and I imagine that the due date will be adjusted when the baby is bigger and easier to measure. So exciting! I'm hoping for those Burchell brown eyes this time. :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Wwwwhhooopppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee! Yippppppppppppppeeeeeeeee!
YES!
AWESOME!
YEAH!
Congrats!
Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Yay,yay,yay!!!! More of those GRAND kids. Oh we are SO happy. And do I get to come to India to help you this time too? Well, maybe it should be grandma Kathy this time? Oh, we are SO happy.mormor/Karin

Anonymous said...

Toutes mes félicitations Joie !!! j'espère que tu te portes bien ainsiq que toute ta famille. Tu me manques. J'aime beaucoup te lire. A bientôt.