Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

ramblings

I haven't been posting much recently since we've been keeping busy wrapping up the school term here. I have some pictures of Radha Bhavan to post and some cute ones of Annie and maybe Will too, but this computer is too old for our fancy new camera so I'll have to do it later on Nate's computer. Anyway, as for happenings here, last night we slept well - each kid only woke up ONCE! It was a huge improvement on the night before when I got up, helped a kid, put him/her to bed, crawled into my bed, fell 'asleep' for a few minutes before being awakened again by crying. This cycle happened about 20 times in 8 hours and made me think I must have been out of my mind to ever want to have kids in the first place! But then this morning came and we awoke rested and the kids were happy and life seemed to have fallen back in place - ahhh, yes, kids are wonderful. I recommend them! That said, they're also a lot of work and we've joked about giving Annie away at next week's white elephant gift exhange. :0 )
Well, I don't have much else to ramble about, except to note that I didn't feel so bad today when I realized that all the blogs I check haven't been updated in awhile either... so I'm not the only one who's a little occupied. Here we're getting ready for a brief Christmas and a long trip to the beach! YEAH!!!

No comments: