Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

too many pictures!

I guess these pictures are especially for the grandparents, but I thought I'd post them anyway, although there are a lot. I like pictures. : )
"I don't know why some people can't touch their toes- it's easy!" : )Relaxing out in the shade after a long day of work - is Annie giving Pappa all the answers for his crossword puzzle?
On the fence...


Here are some pictures of the social activities I mentioned earlier:
Sewing night- Will fit right in with us ladies, crossing his legs while working on his cardboard sewing.
French Club with some middle schoolers
Baking Club with some high schoolers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Annie girl and Will.Annie is learning a lot of stuff form Will.Love Aunt MaryGrace

Anonymous said...

No such thing as too many pictures! Thanks, Joie. Mom

Anonymous said...

Even us non-grandparents enjoy the pictures! Thanks!