Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Here are the kids who call me 'mamma'. Sometimes I still find it strange to hear a little voice calling "mamma..." and realizing that it's addressing me. This is Will's favorite place to sit and watch people walking on the path past our house. He loves to call out to them and tell them that he's doing fine or tell them about Annie - hollering things like, "Annie, sleeping" or "Annie, sad".
Annie had her first bites of rice mush this week. She's proving to be a hearty eater and loves sitting at the table with the family. These kids are not always happy, though, and Will can be particularly grouchy- like when I was trying to get a nice picture of him with his parked bike:And what would my children do without middleschool students to entertain them from time to time? Here they're devouring the attention they're offered.

I am truly a happy mother, and am so thankful for my mother who gives me such an example of love. Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Happy Mother's Day to you!!! I am so blessed and you make me a proud mamma. THanks for your phone call too. Counting the days now!!!
mamma/mormor