Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pleased as Punch

Will and Annie admiring Annie's new animal curtains.
I showed Annie the fabric after I had bought it, and then she wouldn't stop begging me: "Can you please put my animal curtains up, Mamma?" So I had to explain to her that I still had to make them, and it would be awhile. But she persisted over several days and finally I just sat down and sewed them for her. She LOVES them!
A new friend for Will to play with! This boy lives a couple of floors above us and Will has really enjoyed the many occasions they've had to play together.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Haven't checked up on you in a long while and had no idea y'all moved to Korea! Hope all is well and I'm sorry about your uncle.

Unknown said...

Hurray for new curtains and new friends! :~) I'm liking the falling leaves on your background, too. It was so good to chat with you a bit the other night/day. Let me know how your time with IJ went! Love to you!