Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Progress Report

This weekend all the students at our school got progress reports. The last quarter of the school year is underway and we're making progress at our house as well.
  1. Annie's nose is all better as you may have noticed in the pictures from my last post! YAY!
  2. My foot is almost all better and I am running again.
  3. Nate made some good headway in his Narnia reading this weekend... now THAT'S progress!
  4. Will is making some progress on learning the sounds that the alphabet letters make. If I'd just sit down and work with him more regularly, I think he might figure out how to read.
  5. Annie is potty trained! FINALLY!!! - all day long (except naps) without diapers and only the occasional accident.
  6. Our kids are great hikers! I just wanted to let the whole world know that they both plowed up our moutain and across it and back this afternoon without any complaining! Even I was impressed- and told them so! You'll just have to take my word for it, but they are an exceptional 2 and 4 year old on the 'hiking' scale.

3 comments:

Joanna Goodman said...

Good job hiking, Will and Annie!! I wish Uncle Ron and I could go for a long mountain hike with you :)

Of course, the long hikes are on hold for me for right now, I prefer to nap in the afternoon :)

Sounds like you guys are doing well, Joie. Makes me think I will do a progress report post, too, for fun!

Anonymous said...

i love progress! and i love hiking!!!

Anonymous said...

yup. I can testify.... those mountain trails are really an accomplishment. Way to go, Annie and Will!!! mormor