Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

These days

I should post something on here.

That's what I've thought for the past week... but what to write? We're doing fine- but I'm keeping busy. We had a busy weekend and I have been working on a few projects that leave me feeling tired at night and scattered the rest of the time. scattered.
However, I just finished one project - a crazy quilt block. I'll post a picture of it sometime soon.

My other current projects are:
-making a community cookbook- haven't gotten very far on this yet
-running - this is wonderful and going well- but very time-consuming and I don't have a race to run yet - which makes me feel like it's a project without an end in sight.
-recording some songs I've written - this project is nearly completed -yay!
-writing a song for the Talent show... almost done, but not quite
-Annie's quilt - I stalled out on this one. hmmm. not so good.
-write a prayer letter - if you want to be one of our prayer partners, let me know and send me your email address! :)

That's all the projects I can think of right now -it's better since the weekend is over. I was helping to organize a baby shower that took place on Sunday - it was fun to do, but it makes my to-do list shorter now that that's done and the crazy quilt block is done.

Besides that, I've been working on paperwork for moving to Seoul, watching kids all day, learning how to cook a few new dishes, doing laundry, dishes and other housework, and spending time in God's Word. These are quiet days and I don't have much to blog about, I guess - just plugging away at my projects and keeping the house running. Now I'm off to bake pumpkin bars for about 50 kids.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Thank you dear, I can't believe you do so much for us!

Unknown said...

What a lady!!!

jsmarslender said...

Pumpkin bars for fifty kids!? And not much is happening! : ) Good luck with the paperwork. STILL sorting ours out here...chances are you two have it more together.