Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Quick, Quick, It's Midnight!

It's midnight and I have to get to bed, but FINALLY my internet is working well enough to paste some pictures here. Will and Annie at the Cobbler's- getting slippers custom made.
Last weekend we camped with friends on Flag Hill.


Monsoon is now done - the ferns are turning brown.
Check out the daliya flowers that cover the mountainside. The picture below is taken from eyebrow path looking straight up.
So many beautiful daliyas!
Gotta go, it's 12:01!

3 comments:

Beth said...

How cute that the kids get real shoes! I don't even KNOW a cobbler. That is wonderful. Wish we could camp together. P.S. Where's the pictures of Ethan?!

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures! Especially the picture of Will and Annie waiting soo patiently for their shoes to get done. Too Cute!
Miss you guys!
Aunt Ruthy and Aunt MaryGrace

laurap said...

I love your posts. I just love them. I also love that I know all that you talk about!

Your hair is so long!!! I love it!

I want to hug you.

Will is soooooo big!!! I am missing these two kiddos soo much!!!