Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Annie's 1st Birthday

Happy First Birthday, Annie!Keeping with tradition, we brought the Princess tea and cake in bed, but she just scowled at us as if to say, "Oh brother! What is THIS? I am NOT impressed. Couldn't I just have landed in a NORMAL family????!"
So we put the cake before her, but she acted like she wouldn't DREAM of getting her dainty little fingers dirty with THAT!
Presents helped to bring some cheer, and she did indulge in the cake eventually.

Now she's ONE.

Check out her 4 teeth! :-)
The kids liked the snowman I knitted for her and played nicely together with it. They are a lot of fun to watch grow together. I am so thankful to God for our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Annie has 4 teeth!and that she is one now! Happy Birthday Annie!!!!Love Aunt MaryGrace