Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

to Delhi

We're off to Delhi in just a few hours taking Will to see the doctor again about his epilepsy. We're catching a taxi at 3:00 am so we can make it for the train that leaves at 5:00 am, which also does not have air conditioning. Our home is all packed up because we're hoping that the painters will come and paint it while we're gone. I will be very 'put out' if they have done nothing when we return! So I'm off to bed for a few hours of sleep. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying much for you guys. Go well. Keep looking up. Remember - God is GOOD and He does ALL things well. Love to you all. m and p

Anonymous said...

I'll come paint your house! :~) I've recently discovered that I really enjoy painting walls and furniture. And traveling overseas would be fun, too, of course.