Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday afternoon

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to give you some notes on these pictures last week, but better late than never! Here are some pictures from this past Sunday afternoon.

Here's a picture of Will and the ladies. "HannahSophia", he calls them, although Nate commented that eventually he'll have to choose one- smile. Recently I told Will that after his nap we would maybe get to see Hannah and Sophia, and so he slept for over an hour, woke up, and the first words out of his mouth were: "HannahSophia. Shoes on." He LOVES hanging out with these sisters. Sophia, (5 years old), calls the shots, and Hannah (2.5 years old) shows Will what one can do at their age. Will trails around in awe of these two: how high they can swing, how fast they take the slide and the merry-go-round, how well they can talk and color, and how fast they can run. They refer to him as "My friend Will"! Their family has been a great encouragement to us.
Annie, taking a Sunday afternoon nap on the ground, in the shade, on top of our mountain here in the Himalayas. Now that's the life!

Lunch with friends after Church.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, I just got back from being in Sweden for the past few weeks. I just LOVE all these pictures, and am looking at them with joy tears. :) Can't wait to have you guys come home!!! Thanks again for all the pictures. Our little Grand babies are just that- very Grand!!!
mormor/Karin

Anonymous said...

Nice to read your commentary on these pictures. I have such fond memories. Glad Will can hang out with Hannah/Sophie. mormor

Joanna Goodman said...

Joie, I love seeing all the photos! Will and Annie are getting so big and are so stinking cute!! Way to go. I'm glad that I'm finally posting, too, it's very fun!

Jo ;o}