Detta är Dagen

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:24


Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

...everyone's doin' it...

Before I get too caught up on work, I figured I'd try out this "bloggin" thing cuz "everyone's doin' it". I find it so fun to view the blogs of friends and family- so many people living fascinating lives, learning so much and sharing their thoughts and experiences. I hope that my posts will bring you great joy as well.

"Detta är den dag som HERREN har gjort;
låtom oss på den fröjdas och vara glada." Psaltaren 118:24
"This is the day which the LORD has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 ~New American Standard Bible (©1995)

This verse is old in my mind. It was one of the first songs I learned in Swedish and I don't remember not knowing it. It brings back dusty Bangui days and bright Yaounde haze as my mind jumps to a phrase which I determined to live out late in High School:
"Wherever you are, be ALL there."
I hope to not forget that THIS is the day that the Lord has made! Therefore I can be full of JOY and can LIVE in this place and time for Him.

No comments: